There’s no pumpkin in these so chill out. I did a whole pumpkin series last year and I was so sick of it by the end of November (BECAUSE THAT’S HOW LONG THE DAMN THING LASTED) that I cannot take any more for at least 24 months. Sorry.
What is in them isssss peanut butter, peanut butter Oreo’s, white chocolate chips, a scream egg and about half a tub of sprinkles. Which is all better than a pumpkin, I swear to God. The best thing about these is that you can put anything in them, you could use up what leftovers you have from your halloween goodies if you have any. Did you know that UK peanut butter Oreo’s contain no actual peanut butter? NOR DID I until I actually purchased them so I ate one and sacrificed the rest to this recipe and spooned in some of the real good stuff.
Yeaahh, those are my pasty arms.
- 125g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 200g light brown sugar
- 75g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- a few tablespoons peanut butter (however much you like)
- peanut butter oreos
- any other additions (I used sprinkles, white chocolate chips, Cadbury’s cream egg)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tin with parchment paper or nonstick spray
- Combine the sugar with the melted butter until combined. Crack in the egg and mix thoroughly.
- In another bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, bicarb and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until it has JUST combined.
- Fold in sprinkles and half the amount of white chocolate chips and scrape the batter into the prepared tin. Add spoonfulls of peanut butter on top.
- Top with crushed oreos, the remaining chocolate chips, sprinkles and any other sweets/chocolate you want.
- Bake for 24-26 minutes and leave to cool in the tin for a few minutes before removing and cutting.